...that I'm the "Mum" of the next Assassin's Creed game's main character (Assassin's Creed: Pirates)
Well ok, it's just a little AC game next to the big ones, but.. I'm really happy
I can't wait to share with you the concepts I've done for this game
Unfortunatly, Alonzo is not visible for the moment in the trailer, but he'll be on the Internet soon I guess haha! Excited!www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/10/…
For the moment, please, admire the work my colleagues have done on this game
CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT
/!\ READ IMPORTANT:
When you want a slot, please tell me immediatly what you want me to draw It's easier this way!
As I have some free time during lunch, I can open some commissions!
Sometimes I draw during my lunch break (so, at my workplace...) it may take some days/weeks to finish if my team needs me
I also try to draw in the evening, but my eyes are still resting after my surgery, so it's not possible all the time, but I'll do my best Please, take in account that I'm reserving the right to take my time (moderatly, don't be afraid )
if I have any other urgent work If you ever feel that it takes too much time, I can make a refund of course
(but it has never happened for the moment, I've always been able to draw the commissions quite quickly Concerning payment, I accept only paypal, and paiement in .
(You're supposed to be able to pay in if I send you the invoice if I'm right? Or to choose yourself the currency.) Why? Because when I'm paid in $US, paypal takes me some each time T_T You can pay in $ if you really want to, but I'll maybe ask you $1 or $2 more
----PRICES : (Today 1 = 1.32 US$)
- 1 chara: portrait: 10 euros ($13) (+5 ($6.5) for some shading
) (+5 ($6.5) per chara)
- 1 chara: full chara:15 euros ($20) (+5 ($6.5) for some shading
) (+750 ($10) per chara)
/!\ NO BG AVAIBLE
I don't have any posted on deviantart but here are some links!www.servimg.com/image_preview.…
Example of quick shading:
- 1 chara (portrait) : 30 ($39) +15 ($20) per chara
- 1 chara (full body): 40 ($52.5) +20 ($26.5) per chara
/!\ NO BG AVAILAIBLE
Examples concerning the technique: PASTEL STYLE PIC:
- 1 chara (portrait): 40 ($52.5) +20 ($26.5) per chara
- 1 chara Full body: 50 ($65.5) +25 ($33) per chara
/!\ (NO BG AVAILABLE)
Examples concerning the technique:
* I'm reserving the right to say "no" sometimes to some concepts. I love to feel motivation when I draw and I often have weird demands which are not representative of my work
Super heroes, furry for ex., it's not that I don't like that, it's just that I'm not inspired to draw these subjects most of the time. And instead of making something crappy, I prefer to do nothing and not to steal people
* I draw character (original and fanart), animals too. I don't draw violence, furry, sex or Yaoi (sorry I just don't enjoy drawing those things, but once again, I have nothing against them. As a professional artist, I love my gallery to be quite representative of my capacities ^^).
* Each commission is sent by e-mail/note in high definition 300dpi. I accept only paypal in EURO (because I pay a commission when you pay in $ or £, etc... you just have to choose the currency when you pay, the action is the same in the end ^^.)
* Please send me a note with a quick description of the commission when you want one, so I can say yes or no. I apply the rule: first arrived, first served
* English is not my original language. I'll Ask you to send me SHORT descriptions of your characters with pics references if it's possible in a frist place, I'll ask for some details/references if it's still not clear to me
* I'm reserving the right to print and sell some commissions I've drawn, the right to include sketches commissions into my sketchbooks for sale if I ever want to make new cons, thank you for understanding. I'll credit you of course, with a link back to your work
*Ask me if you want to sell this commission. It's still my intellectual property
* I usually send a sketch for validation, in case you'd like to change some little things before coloring it. When I have your GO, I start the colo. Then I can make some color changes if need but it will be hard to change the posing for example.
* As I always had problem when I was ok to let people pay after the commission, I'll only accept payment in advance
For very big pieces, I can sometimes accept "I pay you 50% first, and the last 50% then
< because it's normal when it's a lot of money
* Don't hesitate if you have any question!
SLOT 8 : :icon
</span>PKLdesigner: (Done! Waiting for validation )
(Cleaning the last sketches !)
More to come I hope!